Monday, September 17, 2012

When all that I've tried leaves nothing but holes inside...






When all that you've tried,
leaves nothing but holes inside.
It seems like you are wired to stay here,
held in time.
Cause nothing seems to change,
no, nothing's gonna change at all.
I can see it in your face,
the hope has gone away.
But if you hold tight,
shadows will be lost in the light,
cause sometimes fate and you dreams will collide.
Don't walk away from me.
Don't walk away from me


I know everything's gonna be okay.
I know it's so easy to say,
but the pain inside will fade,
please tell me you will stay.


but when all that I've tried leaves nothing but holes inside...
haih..





Tiada usaha yang sia-sia di sisi Allah. Inshaallah.










P.s : why do they put a shark mascot at the end of the music video? I just don't get it. 


No comments: