Sunday, September 23, 2012

Here comes the reality..

watching en.wonderwall packed my things at Klia (because i was too sad to pack properly or i was born to be suck at packing) made me realize how scary my life would be in Dublin. Dublin is reality and reality is scary. These past 3 months I've been depending on my parents and him too much until one point I forgot how to do things on my own. I used to love to do things alone, stay at home alone, you know, just being alone like i always do. Now, i'm not sure I can do it or not.



"Whatever happens, please come back next year.Pleaseeee."


Who says guys can't do puppy eyes???? Arghhhhhw and


I don't even want to go back. :'(







P.s: at dubai airport now and have to wait for another 7 hours. sumpah mengantuk. tak tipu.rasa nak baring atas lantai.

No comments: