Friday, January 1, 2016

To my 'Superwoman' year!

If you are a kind of person who hates the new-year-last-year-throwback crap, this post is not for you. I know some people hate that because I hated that too before. Not that I'm a big fan of 'azam baru' for each year either. I still stick to my motto, we should have a new resolution each day not just on every new year. Anyway, i just browsed down my phone photo album in order to delete some of the photos. Looking back at those moments that I managed to capture with my still functioning 4s, I somehow feel 2015 was a great year for me. Alhamdulillah. Of course there were ups and downs but Allah is so great and generous.

-I managed to finish medical school! All the sleepless nights and never ending exams in medical school will always be remembered. Ireland is forsure my second home and I will definitely go back there one day.

-Had a wonderful time traveling around Europe with my halal boyfriend. Up until now, we are still talking about it. We need to move on, honey. 

-Other than making my mom and my husband proud (i hope so),
I also knew for the first time that I'm pregnant on my graduation day! What a blessed day it was. Many people asked if it is a planned pregnancy or it is an accident just because the timing could not be more perfect. Well, we are two people who love each other and want to have each other's baby. Ok that sounds very cheesy and tacky. Pardon me. Both of us believe that anak itu rezeki dan pengikat kasih sayang, so kenapa nak plan sampai 2-3 tahun. But if Allah says not yet, then no. Alhamdulillah, bak kata my MIL, we are just too 'subur'. Hahahaha! Until now, Baby Z is the best gift for us. 

-2015 was also the year when we starterd to live as a normal married couple. We moved into our very own house. Our very own little ohana. It is perfect and enough for now. 

2015, you were a great year and 2016 is going to be the beginning of my 'superwoman' year! I want to be a great wife, mother, daughter and also an excellent doctor for ummah. Inshallah. 


Ps: my first superwoman task, hosting a barbecue party tonight. -.-' 




No comments: