Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I've never been this confused about 'what day is today' until today..


Wednesday is the busiest day for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery team that I currently attached to. They have back to back surgeries from 8 until 4 or 5 p.m. So, I kinda want Wednesday to pass quickly. I love surgeries but bones are not my forte. Today, my friend gave me a false hope by saying today is Wednesday. Plus, I did feel like today is Wednesday but what happened to my Tuesday? I've never been so confused and I actually googled 'what day is today?'  Feel so bimbo for a minute. -.-' 



and...it happened on twitter. We actually revealed our stupidity to public like that.hahah.









Tuesday is the day when I have to be in the fracture clinic and look at X-ray films of fractured bones Whenever the surgeon asks,

"What can you see there?" 
"Bone."
"I mean here!" ( while pointing to a tiny, almost invisible line in humerus bone)
"Err..still bone? Oh, there's a fracture." (just because I was in the fracture clinic..)

I'm just not into bones, i guess.
-.-'





Selamat hari pekerja!


and  don't break your bones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you a medical student?

NA said...

apparently, yes.