Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 9.10,11,12 FMSPHOTOADAY


Day 9 :out and about

I rarely buy my lunch at the hospital. So, I always prepare my lunch pack before heading to class everyday. Lately,  I usually have class from 9.00 a.m - 5.00 p.m back to back, then ,salad with crab sticks,croutons and thousand island dressing are my lunch.  En.wonderwall thinks I misinterpret 'out and about' by choosing this picture. 
Oh,well.



Day 10 : under

Being under duvet after having a rough day is the best and worst feeling but hey, keep calm and carry on!

.

Day 11 : Hat

This was my first St.Patrick parade. Ah, it was a fun day!

Day 12 : sweet

Arif just turned 21 last Monday! As usual, we did a birthday prank. I'll write more about the prank later on. Haha. The prank was a bit mean since it's winter now but come on, you only turn 21 once,dude! Arif will remember his 21st birthday forever!






I'm having backache now. Sleep time. 
Night, Dublin. Morning ,Malaysia!










No comments: