Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 13,14,15,16 FMSPHOTOADAY

I'm sorry for the inconsistencies in participating this December photo-a-day thing (like people care kan?). Lack of free time is always a better excuse than lack of discipline. So, yeah I don't have many free time lately. Heh.




Day 13 : light

It was one of those crazy nights we had in Dublin. 
After we celebrated Arif's birthday in a French restaurant  ( the food was so good. No wonder they won Michelin Star), we walked to Syamim's house since there were no buses after 11:30 p.m. I usually hate to walk in cold  but it was a fun 20 minutes walk..  On our way , we stopped in front of  this one house just because they have a very nice Christmas tree with colourful light on it and of course we ran after taking this picture.


Day 14 : Something green

You want something green, how about green rice? Actually this is risotto. I had this green risotto in that French restaurant. It may looks yucks but it's so yummy! 

 Day 15: outdoor

Still a photo of that night. Outdoor and it's freaking cold!


Day 16 : something I made

I 'made' Arif a song. You know, something I made for my friend.
No, I don't know how to play a guitar. So, I made it up as if I know how to play a guitar.
Something I made up. heh.








p.s: I always have this problem during winter ; holy lazy!

No comments: