Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Photography job.


On the way to my first photography job. 
(iPhone photo)

Heh. Alhamdulillah I was paid to take pictures today. So, this is how it feels like to be paid to do something you love, huh? It was not something big but I really enjoyed doing it (and what not to love when you get money from your hobby). I was not expecting any payment because I usually take pictures for fun. I'm glad my first client ( oh my god i got a client now!) was so happy with all the pictures. At first, I was quite reluctant to say yes since I'm not a photographer. A Malaysian family here approached me on Facebook and asked me to take their family's picture but I told them they deserve a proper photographer. Plus,being me I always have a low self-esteem and easily doubt my own skill which is not something that I'm proud of. My husband then told me to just try if I get another offer. So, a few days ago, I agreed to take photos for someone's business and my neighbour's family dinner which I can't wait to share the pictures here but I need to ask their permission first ( Irish people are very particular about legal issue or whatnots regarding posting pictures on social media and I don't want to take any risks even though I believe they don't really mind). 

I'm very shy to tell this, even writing this my face turns red but guys, I create a new email account for this. heh. ( nabilahaisyahcj@gmail.com )

Ok nak pergi menyorok bawah bantal sebab malu.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your picture in this entry!