Thursday, December 12, 2013

Creepy

Kids. Those small creatures. They are cute until they say something creepy that reminds you of Chucky. Don't get me wrong I love kids but lately for unknown reasons, I keep getting  'creepy'  paeds cases that I had never imagined before. For patient confidentiality purpose, I would not share the cases here but there is one particular case that keeps me awake until 1-2 a.m these past few nights (because I have to write a clinical report on this -.-').

"Emily (patient's imaginary friend) is sitting right next to you, doctor. She says, she likes you."

"Doc, you hands are sooo small, I want to eat them and let you bleed out and die. hahaha"


Tell me, how would you react to these?



On happier notes, 


"My name is C. I know your name! Your name is doctor. The other lady there, her name is doctor too."

Apparently, 'doctor' is our first name.

Kids.


No comments: