Saturday, October 18, 2014

I rather keep it to myself

Some people find comfort by telling people about their problems. Some people just keep everything to themselves and it kills them slowly. I'm one of the later kind. It's very hard for me to talk to people about my personal stuff and if i be open with someone, that someone must be a therapist or a really closed friend . My therapist had a very hard time with me. I used to waste 2 sessions with him by just saying 'yes' or 'no'. Lol. That was my old story. He's a very nice person and excellent therapist, don't get me wrong. 
Anyway, I'm a human with feelings and shits to handle everyday. I have my own struggle and suffer but I don't tell people because that is just not my thing but that doesn't mean I don't get hurt.
Let's understand each other, people. As we grow older, we need to stop thinking everything happens in this world is all about us. World doesn't revolve around us. Yes, you might have problems, you might get hurt but there are people who are also have problems and hurt as much as you do but they choose not to tell people and that's just how they are. God creates feeling to all human beings, remember? Don't be selfish.

Have a good weekend, people.

No comments: