Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Transparent

Some kind of bacteria or common flu virus are having a campfire party inside my lungs now. Heck, it has been two weeks now. I'm not sure if it is a real sickness or it is just an emotion-related sickness since I had this before just a week before going back to Dublin last year...and a year before that too.

Once, I decided not to be too transparent in term of my feelings in my blog, you know, write about my sadness and hormonal talking etc. Today, I can't help it. People keep giving me false hopes and bad news. I don't know what to expect. I don't want to give myself negative vibes but I can feel it's gonna be a hard year for me. If and only if people can be more responsible and considerate and stop giving false hope to me...I would be such a happy kid in Dublin. Oh well, 'if' is such a cruel word there is.


The only thing that can make me at lease stop adding wrinkles on my forehead is getting a Macbook Air from my med school. A new gear.  We are a bunch of spoiled medical students. Oh well...


Allah, permudahkanlah.

No comments: