Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thank you!

Every single year I get a surprised birthday cake. I'm very grateful for having these nice and beautiful people in my life. This year alone, I got 3 birthday dinners! 





First birthday dinner with 'the doctors'.

Second birthday dinner with 'the accountants'.



Third birthday dinner with the in-laws.

I always complain to my husband how bulky my dslr is but at the same time I dont want to use a compact camera because the quality of the picture is not as good as dslr or maybe i just dont know how to use it. So,he is the one who always brings my bulky dslr whenever we go travel and I guess he started to feel annoyed about it. Lol. I told him the only solution to this is a compact dslr or whatever you call it.  After 3 birthday dinners, I finally got my birthday present from en. Wonderwall. 



My new toy. I love it so much. Thank you, suami!

But still, it is not about what type of camera you use, it is how you capture the moment. 

Have a good Sunday, everyone. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alololo..comel je yam cake. babe, i love your floral cardigan tu.